4th Annual Crit Awards
I love doing the crit awards. It's a chance for me to brag/talk up my friends and make fun of them at the same time. You had to be there - but the crowd (35 attendees) laughed at the awards and jokes I made. it was so cool!
This party is always so magical - i have guests call and email thoughout the following week telling me how much fun they had. I'm always shocked at how great this party turns out. I'm *so* lucky to have such a great group of friends.
1. Mike B. got the "best use of an alias" award
2. Jeny - "queen of the hill"
3. Melanie - got "friend that helps me keep my girlish figure" award
4. Xanthe and Dana got -"where in the hell have you been" award
5. Cindy got "cutest drown rat" award
6. Ward got "damn that guy's fast" award
7. Ward with his blinky helmet
8. Tom got "old geezer" award
The camera died so i didn't get pics of all awardees. :(






This party is always so magical - i have guests call and email thoughout the following week telling me how much fun they had. I'm always shocked at how great this party turns out. I'm *so* lucky to have such a great group of friends.
1. Mike B. got the "best use of an alias" award
2. Jeny - "queen of the hill"

3. Melanie - got "friend that helps me keep my girlish figure" award
4. Xanthe and Dana got -"where in the hell have you been" award
5. Cindy got "cutest drown rat" award
6. Ward got "damn that guy's fast" award
7. Ward with his blinky helmet
8. Tom got "old geezer" award
The camera died so i didn't get pics of all awardees. :(






Comments