random threads leading back to colorado

Since I've gotten my new little red nano - I've subscribed to "This American Life".

I usually listen to the podcast on my weekly trek to Colorado Cue Club on Sunday night to play straight pool with the old skool players - however when I tried to listen on my drive last night the battery was dead - so while at work I listened to last week's episode.

The fascinating story of a young man trying to come to terms with his mother's murder by making a documentary about the incident was mesmerizing. In the end his project was 'put on hold' in order to open a restaurant. In typical geek-a-zoid fashion I looked up the restaurant online and browsed the menu and wine/beer list.

I was surprised that I found "old chub" listed on their beer menu.

so - new nano -> subscribe to podcast -> listen to story -> wonder about restaurant -> surf the net-> see Oskar Blue's beer on NYC menu.



Comments

Popular Posts