thinking about sticking my toe back in the water....
I've been awhile since I've played pool. I did join and play in the local APA pool league a few years ago but I really dislike the APA and quit playing. I don't like playing on little bitty(crappy) tables, I don't like slop, I hate the 'handicap' system, I hate APA's version of 9 ball (it's BS) and tho there are some cool people - I ran into several people that were very unpleasant to be around. It totally wasn't worth it.
On a whim - I looked up the 15 rack 10ball league run by Melissa Little @ Wynkoop Brewery. They play on 9' tables and it's you and 'the ghost'. Turns out the league starts this coming Sunday. I'm seriously considering joining....It would be nice to see if I can get my stroke back...
On a whim - I looked up the 15 rack 10ball league run by Melissa Little @ Wynkoop Brewery. They play on 9' tables and it's you and 'the ghost'. Turns out the league starts this coming Sunday. I'm seriously considering joining....It would be nice to see if I can get my stroke back...


Comments