room with a view

 Visited my bested friend in the whole wide world Easter weekend.  My sister, Patricia, I can't even say how lucky I am to have her for a sister.

Trisha and Bruce have the most amazing home - it backs up to Tucson Mtn Park where there's tons of good road and mtn biking available.   Dave commandeered the best seat in the house.  They have over 40 Saguaro Cacti on their property.
We had a great visit.  I got to watch my sister play a great tennis match. (she won).  She's an avid tennis player and pretty darn good one to boot.  I'm so proud of her.

We visited the Titan Missile Museum - yikes - that was interesting, sobering and scary all at the same time.
1970s style command console meant to launch nuclear warheads

And of course there was lots of eating, napping, running and talking during the course of the long weekend.  Our visit was too short - but they'll come to Colorado during the summer and Dave and I will trek  back there next November.

Comments

Julie said…
You two look so much a like! Beautiful!  I wish I had a sister. What a fun trip.

Good luck Sunday! Not that you need it. 
brgInRedSidis said…
 thanks Julie.  I am very lucky to have a my awesome sister.   re: race sunday - i dunno - I might need a lot of luck - weather is calling for 15mph headwinds, snow and rain.
pensive pumpkin said…
how awesome!  that's just uber cool.
Christi said…
What a great way to spend time!  
Terzah Becker said…
No surprise that your sister is a great tennis player! And I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful relaxing visit!

Popular Posts