ricky

my most favorite person in the WHOLE world.  :)

Comments

Terzah Becker said…
:^) I'm sure he knows what a cool mom he has.

Just texted you.....so sorry I didn't get to send you the "encouragement" text this a.m. My stupid phone died at the park w/ the kids in the a.m. and I didn't get home until late afternoon. I tried to stalk you on the race results site while the phone charged, but you're not on there...What's up with that??

Anyway, congrats!!! I'm psyched for your sub-2!
brgInRedSidis said…
 thanks!   My results are NOT on the website.  I don't know why?  My dtag was attached to my shoe the whole time and I started and ran part of the way with Megan (Catherine's sister) and her times were recorded.  No record of me or my bib number - I'm going to email nyrr.org for help.
Julie said…
Ahhhh..I feel the same way about my boys. :)

Can't wait to hear about the race!
 
Jill said…
:)
Jill said…
That's happened to many people I know, those dumb tags don't always read correctly.  Hopefully they will be able to help you, they usually can.
Did you get a sub-2??   Write a report soon!!!!  :)
brgInRedSidis said…
 yep - sub 2 with a 1:57 per my garmin...it would just be nice to have an official time.  report coming...  :)

Popular Posts