progress...at least on paper!
I love me some WKO+ software. LW coaching used it to monitor my 2011 Breck Epic training and my running coach, Craig Howie uses it too.
I haven't been feeling very fit. But on paper - I'm making progress.
I'm pleased that my CTL (fitness - blue line) is almost near 70. My fatigue (pink line) is a little high, but not unreasonably so. And I know after a rest week, my TSB(yellow line) will bounce back up.
I know all this is greek to the 4 people that read my blog...but I just wanted to make a note to myself and remember to 'trust the process'. :)
I haven't been feeling very fit. But on paper - I'm making progress.
I'm pleased that my CTL (fitness - blue line) is almost near 70. My fatigue (pink line) is a little high, but not unreasonably so. And I know after a rest week, my TSB(yellow line) will bounce back up.
I know all this is greek to the 4 people that read my blog...but I just wanted to make a note to myself and remember to 'trust the process'. :)
- CTL(blue line)=Long term effects- workouts done 15 days ago and older
- ATL(pink line)=Short term effects- workouts done in the last 14 days - i.e. fatigue
- TSB(yellow line)= form - the components of "form" are below.
- Form=Fitness+ Freshness
- Fitness is result of Training Stress
- Freshness is the result of rest.
Comments