33 years...

As any parent will tell you - time passes quickly.   

Last week, my little angel (the light of my life) turned 33 years old.  It freaks me out - I "feel" like I am 35 years old - how in the world can he be 33??

It's been an awesome time tho - I'm so, so lucky.

Ricky and I - Brooklyn, NY circa 2012

Ricky and I - Dallas, Tx circa 1993 (20 years ago)

Ricky as a baby - so CUTE!   1980
 

Comments

Kate Geisen said…
Seeing these pictures on fb and here it strikes me how little you've changed in 20 years. And you and Ricky are clearly very lucky to have each other. Happy birthday to him!
Terzah said…
I can't wait to meet Ricky--I have no doubt with a mom like you he's a great guy.
Cumulus said…
I know this is kind of a cliche thing to say, but if someone had shown me that Brooklyn picture and said, "Guess how those two people are related", I probably would have said, "brother and sister".
xaid said…
are you a designer?





___________________________________________________________________
NAB Jobs|GAT Test|Spring Admissions

Popular Posts