visiting Ricky in NYC

Headed to NYC to see Ricky on Nov 1st. I haven't see my little baby since Feb 2006! I was looking forward to visiting him and seeing his life.

We spent a wonderful 5 days together hanging out, eating, shopping, drinking and talking.
Ricky has grown up into such a fine young man.

i can't say how proud I am of him for fullfilling his dream of living in NYC. (well actually he lives in Brooklyn - the Park Slope area and working in Manhattan in the Garment District )

He has a wonderful life there - a nice girlfriend, good job and a good group of friends.

Assorted pics from the trip....
1. Ricky singing @ the kararoke bar
2. Ricky and Cathrine on the subway
3. me eating a Magnolia Cupcake (supposedly best in NYC)
4.
Ricky and i at dinner @ Franny's
5. Ricky "tipping" his hat on the subway







Comments

Popular Posts