ricky's birthday

We(me and my little angel - today's his bdayl) were chatting on gmail and he tells me his boss got him a iphone for his birthday.(makes my nordstrom gift card look puny) I'm like "no WAY! that's totally crazy!" I guess he got a new IMAC at work too...i tell ya, the kid is living "the life".

He sent me this pic.
what's up with facial hair and scarf??? Only a few people I know could pull that off. I swear for the last 10 years or so he's always had the *British rock star* look. I guess now he has the *disheveled British rock star* look. The facial hair makes him look his age - here's a pic of him just last month in Mexico City - he looks about 20 years old in this pic.

I'm super proud of him - he's a fine young man. I've been blessed with his presence for 27 years - lucky me. :)

Comments

JenyJo said…
like mother like son - yo.

he takes after you for a reason.

jj

Popular Posts