bling! bling!
I've been amassing bling for awhile now....as I'm waiting my hardtail frame to be built.

Most recently scored a set of red magura marta sls off of www.steepandcheap.com.
Now I know the red doesn't really go with my 'orange and white' color scheme but it will have to do. ;)
I hoping with all the light weight parts the bike will weigh in ~21lbs or less. (a girl can dream!) Plus - I'm hoping to drop 3lbs on me to get back to my 'fighting weight' of 105...yeah...yeah - too many treats this off season and too much standing around playing pool. :(
blingage list:
blingage

Most recently scored a set of red magura marta sls off of www.steepandcheap.com.
Now I know the red doesn't really go with my 'orange and white' color scheme but it will have to do. ;)
I hoping with all the light weight parts the bike will weigh in ~21lbs or less. (a girl can dream!) Plus - I'm hoping to drop 3lbs on me to get back to my 'fighting weight' of 105...yeah...yeah - too many treats this off season and too much standing around playing pool. :(
blingage list:
- sweet lightweight Specialized Roval Controle E5 wheelset
- sram x.o grip shifters
- magura marta sls (red)
- crank bros 2 ti pedals (orange and white)
- crank bros direct headset (orange)
- crank bros split quick release skewers (orange)
- ergon carbon grips/bar ends
- xtr crankset (to be snagged off current hardtail as it gets converted over to a fixie)
- sram x.o front and rear derailluers(to be snagged off current hardtail as it gets converted over to a fixie)
- black sheep ti seat post and handlebar
- black sheep ti hardtail frame :D
- fizik seat (orange and white - on order from fizik)
- thompson stem
- oh and a Fox RLC 100mm fork (buying from a friend that is switching over to a 29er )
- and finally - orange end caps and value stem covers (on order)
Comments