shopping spree!

ahhh...the joys (or maybe I should say danger) of having your only child graduated from college and not having to explain to a S/O  *why* you need another pair of running shorts!

I'm an online shopper - I vehemently dislike going to the mall and this shopping spree started off innocently enough when Oiselle sent me a link to their 'secret sale' and I mean who doesn't love a sale? Especially when it's Oiselle gear and it's a secret.   

I snagged a pair of violet rogas and the simplicity tank - i've been eye-balling that tank for months!  
cute, eh?
Then I noticed a pair of platform London Fly sandals on Amazon.com I had been eye-balling for a while now - they were 70% off!   PLUS with these puppies on - I'm a whooping 5' tall!   I have bony little ankles and will need to punch a few more holes in the straps so they fit better. 
front view ( please ignore all the scars on my legs & knees!)

side view - cute, eh?
THEN my friend, Terzah gave me a gift certificate to Athleta.  And looky what I found - a stripey merino smartwool shirt. ( I LOVE merino wool and stripes!)  
cute, eh?  (yeah- please also ignore those 'old lady hands' - I don't know where they came from!)
And since I was on a stripes and merino wool theme - I got suckered into the Ibex website and purchased a striped beanie & striped shirt.   I LOVE Ibex - but lordy are they are spendy.  But I love, love, LOVE the hat - perfect to fit under a helmet.  cute, eh?
well...I'm not anything if not consistent - here's my new Ibex beanie (on right) next to my 9 year old wool Swobo beanie
orange/grey striped ibex wool top with aforementioned beanie
Even tho I've being trying my best not to get sucked into swallowing the Apple or Lululemon kool-aid - I couldn't pass up this pair of lulu stripey shorts - it goes fairly well with my stripey Athleta shirt. 
cute, eh?
ok..that should last me for a year or so - think I need to stop now...AND no more visits my favorite boot shopping website -  yoox.com!!!

Comments

Teamarcia said…
Excellent haul! You are so cute. : )
Carey said…
I got two lulumelon pieces for christmas and I'm in love, so soft and the fit is great, especially for us tall gurls, very hard to find.  Love the roga shorts, may need a pair for myself.
Kate Geisen said…
Oh, now that's some quality shopping!! Love it! Love that beanie and your shirts, especially. Awesome sandals too. I'm an apple girl for sure (well, phone and shuffle). Their stuff is just so user friendly it seems too much trouble to mess with anything else.
Bren said…
Thats great!  A little something something for all your hard work.  Look at it as a late christmas present to yourself.
Lindsay said…
Man you've really racked up with the spree! Time to go workout in all your new gear :)
Terzah Becker said…
I admit the Lululemon shorts are very cute. Actually all of it is! You did great!
pensive pumpkin said…
i just want your legs, and will pay whatever is necessary.  maybe even including getting on a bike.  LOL

omg boots.  shut up.  i've been jonesing for new boots something awful.  nice score!!
Kyria_W said…
Of course I had to go to the yoox.com website after you said that. They have great boots! You probably have already heard of Hautelook.com and Beyondtherack.com but they also have great deals on high end boots! 

Popular Posts