it's officially over

I did my last official "girls ride" yesterday. Took a group to Buffalo Creek. Jen did a nice little write up on it here.

I've been doing the "girls ride" thing for a whopping 6(!) months. It's gained momentum throughout the season and now the list tops over 40. I got to meet new friends and see several of the girls progress and gain skills over the last few months. Every week a group of women come together and share their passion and support each other.

I owe a BIG thanks to Jen (ittybittybetty) for helping throughout the season. I sure missed her when she was off adventure racing, vacationing and visiting Europe. When she was around I could always count on her to be the lead rider (i was the sweeper) and offer the girls encouragement and support.

However, I'm glad my part is done. it was a huge commitment and it took a lot of effort (more than I thought it would). So it will be nice to have my Tuesday nights back again.

Comments

Popular Posts