happy birthday to me! (part trois) Zolo
Tonight several of my close friends (and 1 new one) and I went to Zolo to celebrate my birthday. Zolo has the best guac and margs - ever!
Pix soon - i left my camera in Washington, but Dana brought her camera. there were 10 of us - dave, me, jen, jesper, sasha, mike, araceli, dana, xanthe and jeny.
I was stoked Mike was able to come because he's so frequently out of town. It was nice meeting his girlfriend, Araceli. They met when he was filming the IMAX Everest movie this spring - she was climbing Everest and he was climbing and filming at the same time. They seem like a great match.
I had a blast - there was lots of laughing, talking, eating and drinking. And a few fiery conversations. ;) I was sitting there at the table silently appreciating my vibrant, unique and wonderful friends.
How I got so lucky - I have no clue - I'm just very grateful for my life and the people in it...
Pix soon - i left my camera in Washington, but Dana brought her camera. there were 10 of us - dave, me, jen, jesper, sasha, mike, araceli, dana, xanthe and jeny.
I was stoked Mike was able to come because he's so frequently out of town. It was nice meeting his girlfriend, Araceli. They met when he was filming the IMAX Everest movie this spring - she was climbing Everest and he was climbing and filming at the same time. They seem like a great match.
I had a blast - there was lots of laughing, talking, eating and drinking. And a few fiery conversations. ;) I was sitting there at the table silently appreciating my vibrant, unique and wonderful friends.
How I got so lucky - I have no clue - I'm just very grateful for my life and the people in it...
Comments