oh yeah...switchies heaven!

Switchbacks (aka switchies). What can I say - they are interesting, challenging, fun, frustrating, sometimes scary.

Jeny's been try to get me to come out and play on the Bergen switchies for awhile now and it finally worked out on Tuesday night that me, tracy and kim could come out and play.


And play we did. Those switchies are TIGHT. I would look at them and say -'no way!' but then we'd try them - sometimes getting them and sometimes not. Oh my - we had so much fun.

All the girls rocked the trail. I got a couple of switchies that I thought were really tough - then lost some of my mojo after i fell and banged up my knee. boo!

I had so much fun - hopefully i can get back out there again and give it another go! :)

jeny jo - showing us how it's done

kim - looking super ripped

tracy - brraappp! some wheelie action

me - just before the fall


aftermath

advil, wine, veggie pizza,bactine and an awesome dinner
w/my girlies made my knee feel a ton better! :D



more pix here.

Comments

Popular Posts