an offer i can't refuse

My new steel hardtail should've been ready to go paint anytime.

However, this morning i got a call from James of BlackSheep. Seems like James has gotten a little behind on his anticipated schedule (no wonder since his bikes are so popular). So since he was behind on the delivery timeframe he promised me - he wanted to make it up to me by building me a ti hardtail frame instead of a steel frame. That way we could save the 4 weeks that it would take to go to paint. He asked me if that was acceptable.

Considering that a ti frame would be lighter than the steel and I love my ti SS frame - i'd be a fool to turn him down. I can't say the price he's charging me but suffice to say i've been grinning ear-to-ear all morning since we spoke.


I'm slightly disappointed i'm not getting that cool orange/cream frame and I'll have to rethink my parts selection - but really it was a no-brainer. An offer I couldn't refuse. ;)

oh and I want to add I'm very happy with James' customer service - if this was Dean I was dealing with they would have lied to me that they had gotten behind and I would be left wondering what was going on.

so it's gonna look like this only with gears and suspension - oh and I probably won't go for the pink accents again...maybe I'll stick with orange accents.

Comments

Popular Posts