rituals
I made a quickie trip to the Pacific Northwest to visit my sister in Washington State before she retires and hits the road to wander around North America.
I've been visiting her here for the past 7 years. We've used Seattle for a launching off place to visit Whistler - BC, Victoria - BC, Vancouver - BC. We also hiked at Mt Ranier and skied at Crystal Mountain. We've also spent many a day just hanging out around her house or I'd go watch her play tennis.
So she is starting a new chapter in her life and it was with sweet sadness I made the ritual trip from the airport and rode the bus to Tacoma. We did our normal sisterly thing where we pretty much talk non-stop. We also hit up our normal place for great spinach enchiladas and I hit up the "old skool" local diner.
the ritual of traveling to WA and everything that goes along is now over...it will be fun developing new rituals with my sister.
Anyone that travels to Sea-Tac will recongize this...
I've been visiting her here for the past 7 years. We've used Seattle for a launching off place to visit Whistler - BC, Victoria - BC, Vancouver - BC. We also hiked at Mt Ranier and skied at Crystal Mountain. We've also spent many a day just hanging out around her house or I'd go watch her play tennis.
So she is starting a new chapter in her life and it was with sweet sadness I made the ritual trip from the airport and rode the bus to Tacoma. We did our normal sisterly thing where we pretty much talk non-stop. We also hit up our normal place for great spinach enchiladas and I hit up the "old skool" local diner.
the ritual of traveling to WA and everything that goes along is now over...it will be fun developing new rituals with my sister.
Anyone that travels to Sea-Tac will recongize this...
Comments