seeing red
I haven't added any boots to the collection this '11/'12 winter season. But March is a dangerous time as most of the online retailers are having massive clearance sales.
I couldn't resist this pair of red La Canadienne ankle boots @ 70% off from the 6pm.com site. (check out 6pm.com sale - some are up to 80% off) 6pm is Zappos outlet site.
I absolutely love La Canadienne - they are 1) comfortable! 2) durable 3) water, slush and snow proof 4) and look fantastic.
I do have an affinity for red (as noted in my blog title too). I think my new goal will be to try to wear out one pair of boots a year. With the purchase of the red ankle boots - it makes the boot total 15. yikes!
I couldn't resist this pair of red La Canadienne ankle boots @ 70% off from the 6pm.com site. (check out 6pm.com sale - some are up to 80% off) 6pm is Zappos outlet site.
| size 5 - waterproof, slush proof, stylish and comfortable! |
I absolutely love La Canadienne - they are 1) comfortable! 2) durable 3) water, slush and snow proof 4) and look fantastic.
I do have an affinity for red (as noted in my blog title too). I think my new goal will be to try to wear out one pair of boots a year. With the purchase of the red ankle boots - it makes the boot total 15. yikes!
| my affinity to red extents to other types of shoes too... |
Comments