getting carded....
I get carded on occasion. not becuase I look younger then 21 but because they check everyone's ID. But I do get some flattering reactions when they realize my birth year is 1961. Just yesterday i went to The Foundry to hit some balls and I got this reaction -> "wow - you look incredible"
Here are my favorites (yes - i'm vain)
"no fucking way!"
"congratulations - amazing!"
"damn - you're hot!"
"that can't be your birthdate"
i guess i'm holding my own - barely a trace of crows feet, no wrinkles on my upper lip (thanks to my latino hertiage), some gray hair but not overwhelming, being tiny helps too, oh and all those facial beauty products I'm a slave to!(click here)
click here for a recent upclose pic
Here are my favorites (yes - i'm vain)
"no fucking way!"
"congratulations - amazing!"
"damn - you're hot!"
"that can't be your birthdate"
i guess i'm holding my own - barely a trace of crows feet, no wrinkles on my upper lip (thanks to my latino hertiage), some gray hair but not overwhelming, being tiny helps too, oh and all those facial beauty products I'm a slave to!(click here)
click here for a recent upclose pic
Comments