jeny kicks ass while spotting us a shifter

Jeny's broken shifter
I've been wanting to ride Searle Pass for a few years - but racing and other such nonsense has gotten in the way the previous years. So while everyone was racing at either Winter Park or Sol Vista - Kim, Jeny and I were riding up Searle Pass.

Us getting ready to ride (me, jeny,kim)


Halfway up the climb Jeny broke off her shifter when riding a tricky section. Even with a broken shifter she kept up her impression of a mtn goat climbing while Kim and I followed.

We hit a bit of weather at the top but the temps were cool.

A good time was had by all. Read Kim's and Jeny's side of the story. :)


Kim all smiles on the fun singletrack!

Jeny doing her impression of a mtn goat

Kim rockin' the trail!

Comments

Popular Posts