getting back on track...

nice little run at the rez before the wind kicked up.  Still had some gas in the tank afterward - but I called it good at 9 miles.  :)


Trying to get my cadence down to 90rpm - usually it's ~95-98 - I blame that on my short little legs.  But I've been told by several "experts" that my cadence is too fast - 90 is optimal.

stoked my Pa:HR (i.e. decoupled rate) was only 2.33%  

and stoked my CTL is finally over 50 again!!

Comments

Kathy R said…
Nice pace! I think I brought the wind back with me from Utah- sorry about that!
Terzah Becker said…
Good for you! I'm even envious of having to fight the wind.....

And I forgot that I need to get you my data.....
pensive pumpkin said…
wait, hang on- running cadence?  
brgInRedSidis said…
 yep - garmin has a foot pod that will track cadence.  I love me some data!

http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-010-11092-00-Foot-Pod/dp/accessories/B00264GKVQ
brgInRedSidis said…
 Don't worry - I'm sure the wind will be around when you are back at it.   ;)

Yeah - anytime you can get me your data is fine.  We can slice and dice and analyze to our geeky hearts content!
brgInRedSidis said…
 thanks!  feels so good to be running consistently again and without pain!  yes - even in the wind.  :)

Popular Posts