Last ride of the season??
I'm burnt out . I had plans to do the Kenosha to Breck ride on Tuesday (2 days from now) and scheduled the time off work but cancelled.
I rode Indian Creek on Saturday with Liz - the weather was perfect (we rode in tank tops) and the trail tho a bit loose was totally ridable. I even took the bike with gears and suspension and suffered on every climb...things I usually cruise over in late season I was struggling to get up. No snap in the legs at all. I've been resting quite a bit since G.I.T.A - so I should have been all spunky and ready to go.
When I got home my whole body felt grumpy. and i thought to myself 'ugh - i'm not in a hurry to get back the bike anytime soon'
But Saturday was a beautiful ride - we saw the baby mtn goats.
baby mountain goat

blurry silhouette against the sky

goats on the rock

liz climbing like a mountain goat!

Liz ripping the downhill
I rode Indian Creek on Saturday with Liz - the weather was perfect (we rode in tank tops) and the trail tho a bit loose was totally ridable. I even took the bike with gears and suspension and suffered on every climb...things I usually cruise over in late season I was struggling to get up. No snap in the legs at all. I've been resting quite a bit since G.I.T.A - so I should have been all spunky and ready to go.
When I got home my whole body felt grumpy. and i thought to myself 'ugh - i'm not in a hurry to get back the bike anytime soon'
But Saturday was a beautiful ride - we saw the baby mtn goats.
baby mountain goat
blurry silhouette against the sky

goats on the rock

liz climbing like a mountain goat!

Liz ripping the downhill
Comments