color my world

In the year 2000 - I noticed that i was very much attracted to the color white. Everything I bought that year for some reason seemed to be white. I was suffering from a major broken heart (you know - the kind where you are completely crushed/leveled) and white seemed to soothe me and make me calm. white just made me feel better. For a few years - white was my color.

Then around 2002 - i became *very* attracted to
green. Green motorcycles, green bicycles, green boots, green couch, etc. I think - green is such a great color - I was sure I'd never get tired of it.

Now here it is 2008 and I noticed that i'm attracted to red
. Red has consistently been one of my favorite colors - but I realized how much I've been attracted to it recently as all my recent gadgets are red. Red guitar, red phone, red camera, red wine(which I'm drinking right now -probably too much of that as i'm writing a silly post). Red is a pretty awesome color too. :)

Comments

Popular Posts