Mo-Hab
went to moab this weekend with my buddy, Mark and 2 of his friends. It's Sun evening and i'm BEAT. but in a good way.
Hit up Sovereign on the way into town. We went to dinner at Eddie McStiff where I ran into Ed and Jeny. Sadly - it was the only time I got to see them this weekend. Looking forward to hearing/reading stories of their weekend.
The Rim Ride was this weekend too - (ed was riding it) I was hoping to see some folks like Lynda (jeny said I just missed her @ Eddies), Sportsman, Chris and a few others. oh well...i was thinking of them during my short 4 hour riding day on Saturday. ;)
Amasa Back and Bartlett Wash on Saturday. I'm *super* stoked I cleaned that rocky waterfall at the beginning of Amasa Back. I had only seen it one time before and I was on the rigid and wussed out - this time I was on the FS and felt comfortable riding it. Actually - now since I've ridden it - i'm confident I would be able to ride that on the rigid. Maybe next time... Mark was there with 2 cameras (inspired by the mtbr guys during 2007 GITA) and took a bunch of shots. Should have a few more pics by mid-week.
Here's a few from Friday. The ones of me - of course Mark took - as you can see from the ones of him - for some reason I was never able to get his face in the shot. oh well...my camera shooting needs work, eh?


Hit up Sovereign on the way into town. We went to dinner at Eddie McStiff where I ran into Ed and Jeny. Sadly - it was the only time I got to see them this weekend. Looking forward to hearing/reading stories of their weekend.
The Rim Ride was this weekend too - (ed was riding it) I was hoping to see some folks like Lynda (jeny said I just missed her @ Eddies), Sportsman, Chris and a few others. oh well...i was thinking of them during my short 4 hour riding day on Saturday. ;)
Amasa Back and Bartlett Wash on Saturday. I'm *super* stoked I cleaned that rocky waterfall at the beginning of Amasa Back. I had only seen it one time before and I was on the rigid and wussed out - this time I was on the FS and felt comfortable riding it. Actually - now since I've ridden it - i'm confident I would be able to ride that on the rigid. Maybe next time... Mark was there with 2 cameras (inspired by the mtbr guys during 2007 GITA) and took a bunch of shots. Should have a few more pics by mid-week.
Here's a few from Friday. The ones of me - of course Mark took - as you can see from the ones of him - for some reason I was never able to get his face in the shot. oh well...my camera shooting needs work, eh?



Comments