Friday Hall Pass

Our company gave us an "extra" day off for a big software release deadline we made a few months ago. It was very much appreciated and made it a 4(!) day weekend. yipppeee!!!

I badgered dave into skipping hockey in order
to ride Hall Ranch with me. He agreed. yippee!!

I have 4 problem areas - the one pictured
below. There looks to be a "b" line to the right that I don't recall being there before - but I ignored it and tried my nemesis line.(click on pic to see where I marked the "nemesis" and "b" lines) I tried it a few times and couldn't get it so we rode some more and on the way back down I tried it again. I finally made it up and over and I called that *good*.

I also tried this rock face - i got up and to the point were Dave is on the 2nd picture but then my tire spun out and didn't make it any further. :(
....I didn't have the mojo or the skills for the other 2 problems areas...but there's always tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts