Ta Da! 17.5lbs of Ti and Carbon

Pics speak louder than words, eh? or maybe not...
1. full side view
2. James bike builder extraordinaire
3. cool bend between down and top tubes
4.
Bongrater Race X-Lite Pro saddle, Black Sheep Ti seatpost and cool Black Sheep stickers
5. Rigid Ti Black Sheep fork, Dean Ti handlebar, Juicy 7 brakes, Pink Chris King headset
6. FSA carbon cranks and Candy Ti eggbeaters
7. Paragon sliders
8. Stan's Olympic ZTR rims, Pink Chris King hubs, lightweight spokes
9. new Red Sidis ;) a girl's gotta match, eh?? hee-hee if you look close you can see part of the scar from the 23 stitches I got in my knee after crashing @ Moab and the top of my surgery scar when I broke my ankle @ Hall Ranch. yes - I LOVE mtn biking - scar, dings and all!!

Comments

donnie said…
Wow....just Wow. That is a gorgeous bike. Have fun getting it dirty. :)
Anonymous said…
thats a pretty ponie, it needs some scratches now.

clay

Popular Posts