red sidis
I have little feet - size 5 or Euro size 36. Needless to say it's hard to fit my tiny feet.
In my moto days Sidi was the only company to make moto boots small enough to fit me. So I'm a big Sidi fan. And they make cycling shoes small enough to fit my feet. The cycling shoes fit well and look great - I love the red and pink color.
In 2007 Sidi quit making my size. :(
So i've been keeping my eye out for old stock size 36 sidis hoping to buy a pair for the future replacement when i wear out my current pair.
Today I stopped by Richardson Bike Mart in Dallas, TX and saw a pair on the clearance rack (normally these are $229) needless to say I bought them.
In my moto days Sidi was the only company to make moto boots small enough to fit me. So I'm a big Sidi fan. And they make cycling shoes small enough to fit my feet. The cycling shoes fit well and look great - I love the red and pink color.
In 2007 Sidi quit making my size. :(
So i've been keeping my eye out for old stock size 36 sidis hoping to buy a pair for the future replacement when i wear out my current pair.
Today I stopped by Richardson Bike Mart in Dallas, TX and saw a pair on the clearance rack (normally these are $229) needless to say I bought them.
Comments