Into the Wild

As a young adult - my Father once told me "be kind to me - I'm at your mercy".

Mel scored me a ticket to Outside Magazine's advanced screening of "into the wild".

Chris McCandless lived his adult life on his own terms(as everyone should) and suffered the consequences of his mistakes.

In this "boulder bubble" I live in - where human feats of climbing, kayaking, mountaineering, bike racing are pushed to the extreme and amazing feats are accomplished. I feel the most dangerous and riskiest undertaking a person can take is having a child. While watching this movie - it really hit home how much I love my son and yes - i'm at his mercy.

Comments

donnie said…
Well said, C. Great post.
Love the post. Having kids is the most committing thing I have done in my life. I strive to do them proud. Your boy looks like a happy confident man. That's a huge reward and statement you are a fab mom.

Popular Posts